Vancouver Area Question

This is not really a question related to backpacking the AT but I had no were
else to turn.  I will be in Vancouver for a business meeting next week Monday
and Tuesday.  I will arrive in Vancouver around noon Sunday and have a flight
out about 1:00 pm Wednesday.  Does anyone out there have any ideas of some
"Nature" things I might enjoy when there?  I apologize for posting this on
this forum but I was hoping someone might be able to help.  Rick

Rick Eugene
email:  clxr28@email.mot.com