[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
My good deed..
- To: AT Mailing List <email@example.com>
- Subject: My good deed..
- From: David Kosicki <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 04 Mar 96 11:50:10 EST
- Priority: Normal
I want to do something nice for the '96 through hikers when they start arriving in
New England. I'd like to find a popular meeting place on the AT where people
might stop for a day and cook dinner for everyone who's hungry.
My plan is to show up on a Friday evening with tons of food, and start cooking. I'd
stay through the weekend cooking for the troops, shuttling hikers to town, etc. I
would greatly accept any advice for the following questions:
- Where is a good (popular) location to meet hikers? Is Mt. Greylock a good
spot? I want to be close to a road and town so I can shuttle people.
- What would be a good time to do this? This would be contingent on the location.
I realize that I'm very early in my planning, but I wanted the class of 96 to have a
say in my preparation. I would greatly appreicate any information / advice you
See you this summer.
David H. Kosicki
FTP Software, Inc. WWW: http://dkosicki-2.ftp.com/~dave
2 High Street E-mail: email@example.com
North Andover, MA Voice: (508)648-6742
01845 Fax: (508)794-4484