Re: Reality?

Wow, Jim that really makes a lot of sense, all those things that you
said. I am a mere section hiker, with grand dreams of thru-hiking, but my
husband thru hiked in '94 and was very agreeing with all you have to say.
(we read this mailer list together and he just spent the last 5 minutes
reading and going "yep"......"yep"..."yep".
Having second hand experience (through my husband and the amount of AT I
have been able to do) I understand what a profound  experience a
thru-hike is. How it can really change a person.
Your insights are really moving, I look forward to more.
Anna:)