Re: AT Water

Hi Andy!,
Personally I think carrying water isa really individual thing. Some
people get away with carrying a whole lot less than others. I carry about
2 litres  (hmm about half a gallon?) which is two Nalgenes worth for me.
Sometimes more sometimes less. My husband used a waterbag for about half
of his thru-hike. (oh, i also sometimes use old pepsi or mountain dew
"big slam bottles" They are easy to drink from, cheap and disposable.
They are a litres worth.)
Hope this helps.:)
Anna
Walkabout GE-->ME  '94-->?
ps It has been fun reading your comments and questions. You sound pretty
enthusiastic about the whole thing. I hope you have a terrific hike.