[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
AT List Reminders ***
- To: AT-L
- Subject: AT List Reminders ***
- From: ryan (Ryan K. Brooks)
- Date: Sun, 4 Feb 1996 14:44:24 -0600
With the increased traffic on this list I thought I'd mention
a few things in the hope of preventing the list from self-destructing with
unsub messages, etc.:
- If you'd like the listprocessor to automatically condense messages
from the list into one big message that you get every so often, send
mail to LISTPROC@INC.NET with the following in the body of the message:
set AT-L mode digest
- If you have to unsubscribe, please email LISTPROC@INC.NET with a message
As usual, if you have any problems/questions/suggestions, please feel free
to email me, email@example.com. I hope you enjoy the list, and I'm sure
I'll see some of you on the trail this summer.
PS: Brick has organized a similar mailing list for the PCT, that I am hosting.
You can find it at PCT-L@HACK.NET, and you can send a subscribe message to LISTPROC@HACK.NET, "subscribe PCT-L Your Name".