[at-l] Grizzly Tim Treadwell - Discovery

In a message dated 2/14/2006 9:54:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
gwbrown1@gmail.com writes:
*
*
*
" My transformation complete?a fully accepted wild animal?brother to these
bears. "

That is downright delusional.  At best.
*
*
*

          Not at all. I can show you Park Service and Fish & Wildlife
policies that are much more delusional. Remember, these are the sober and serious
professionals who warned Treadwell - but their long-term policies vs the politics
they tolerate for political considerations and lobbying are much more
delusional that Timmy and his bears.

        I think you need to answer how Timmy stood down bears and made them
back off by body motion before you dismiss him so quickly. Or how his efforts
did manage to protect the bears (before they were poached).

       On the PCT-L list I saw someone say that the dead bears shown in the
video might not have been poached. But this just a good example of wanting to
make Treadwell look bad. The bear in the film was obviously poached because it
would have been eaten if it had been killed by bears. The reason it wasn't
eaten is because the bears high-tailed it from the area where bears were being
shot. Besides, Tim's video's tell us no bears were killed when he was there.

       I think you're missing this Greg.

*