Schliding off the topic....WAS: Re: [at-l] Grizzly Tim Treadwell - Discovery

> Well, I'm not going to get in a pissing match with you, Skylander.
> Besides, I can't
> stand up and pee, so I would have to be in a pretty odd position to beat
> you.

You just need one of these:

http://www.travelmateinfo.com/page002.html

> Anyway, Shane, how you doing?  You ok?  Is your home and family getting
> back
> to normal?

Slowly, slowly.  I was running a blog for awhile:

http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/blogs/k/

But I've fallen behind and I need to catch up with myself.  We should get a
new roof in 3 weeks or so, and after that I can start fixing the inside of
the house.  If I don't get my daughter's bedroom finished soon, my wife is
going to shoot me.

Speaking of shooting, in the middle I went to the American Society of Law
Enforcement Trainer's conference in Albuquerque three weeks ago.  I took
some pictures:

http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/ASLET/2006/

I won the Class B shooting match too.

http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/ASLET/2006/060116_01.htm#SHOOTING_MATCH

Big fun.

I've actually got a hike scheduled in April.  Andrea said I couldn't go
hiking until I finished the bedroom...

> Can I get you anything? Cold beer?  Valium?

Heck, I'd settle for politicians that weren't all psycho.  Do you have those
in Florida?

> And stay fruitcakey.  I like fruitcakey.

Southern Supreme is the best.

http://www.sosupreme.com

Shane

Vols