[at-l] at-l] Grizzly Tim Treadwell - Discovery

Good review, Roks.

(Wish I got the Discovery channel, but I don't even get basic reception, and no cable).
I read Doug Peacock's "The Grizzley Years" a few months back. I think you'd like it. Doug spends much time with the remaining griz out west.

Google in Doug, there are several interviews with him online. A more conservative (in his interaction) sort of student of the Griz. If you google in his name + Tim Treadwell, you'll get his very reserved and insightful comments about the final incident.

The human predator, according to Peacock, can do with a little humility about their space in the universe. Even craves it, accd'to him.

Fascinating stuff from a unique perspective.
Jan