[at-l] Intros

James Bullard
"Saunterer"

Geographic location: North of the Adiraondacks in NYS near the Quebec
border.

Marital status: Married 40 years this August. Two grown children. I'm the
only hiker in the bunch.

Occupations: Warehouse worker, GI, house painter, carpenter, cider presser,
photogrpaher, bureaucrat, supervisor, network administrator, happily
retired.

Hobbies/interests: avid photographer, hiking, backpacking, history,
religion, enjoying life.

Trails hiked: Adirondack 46er plus (several peaks climbed repeatedly). About
1900-2000 miles of hiking but haven't completed any long trails. I've been
planning to each year since retiring but family emergencies keep disrupting
my plans.

Education: certificate in Professional Photography from NYI, BFA in
Ceramics, and a perpetual independent scholar.

--
Jim Bullard
http://www.jimbullard.org