[at-l] Intros revisited

I'm really glad to see so many folks responding with a little intro--especially those who usually lurk.  This is exactly what used to happen when we did these little questionnaires years ago.  For those of us who can't get together at rucks or ALDHA or whatever, it's nice to know a little more about some of our fellow correspondents.

And I'm always astonished at the depth and breadth of interests and experience.  This list is just such a great way to share our combined knowledge.

Keep 'em coming!

Thanks,
Joan