  ----- Original Message -----
  From: greyowl@rcn.com
  This is way off topic and I don't really wan to see this flair up
  into a flame war.  Each e-mail that I send from work is read by
  somebody and a list of all the websites that I visit is send to
  somebody in the government.  www.whitehouse.gov is a
  legitimate website, while www.whitehouse.com is a porn site.  I
  think that everyone in my building has accidently tried to log
  into the latter site.  I know that I have a nasty letter in my
  personnel file stateing that I tried to use a government
  computer to log into a porn site. How would you like that to end
  up in your credit record and in your FBI file?  Don't think that it
  can't happen because, in the past it has.  Think about it...

  Grey Owl