[at-l] OT: For the "Google Rocks" Crowd

I'm with you on this part -- if I am innocently talking to my uncle in Kuwait, then they can have my phone records.  But if I were plotting with OsamaYoMama, I'd be raising a stink to keep the gubmint outta my affairs.

Coosa

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bror8588@aol.com

  We are at WAR people.  How soon we forget that just a few years ago  over
  3000 people were killed in the Terrorist acts of Islamic Extremists.   I want my
  government law enforcement agencies to try to figure out who the next  radical
  group is and how they are planning to do their evil.

  It is not everyone that is having their phone conversations listened to --
  it is those who are speaking with areas of the world where there is a history
  of  terrorism.

  Skylander