[at-l] OT: For the "Google Rocks" Crowd

So there's no problem with denying us Free Speech (as they're trying to equate sermons quoting scripture as 'hate crimes')?

So there's no problem with demanding we turn in our guns?  (yet Hollywood types have armed guards) and monied people don't have to follow the same rules as the plebeians.

Search and seizure without cause okay with you, too.

IF the government were talking about almost anything other than pornography (or terrorists), most of the public would rise up in arms.  The reason people are probably willing to give up some of their freedoms is due to the "revulsion-factor" of pornography and the "fear-factor" of terrorism.

BUT it won't stop there.  Just like the frog in the pan of cool water on the stove, as the water heats up and more and more freedoms are compromised, the frog gets cooked and our goose gets cooked and we become subjects to a totalitarian regime.

Some of you think we already are.
Coosa
(My solution, arm everyone and don't shoot til you see the whites of their eyes.)