[at-l] Thru Hike plans change!

I've often seen that thru-hikers need to be flexible and able to
adjust.  I'm getting my taste of that already.

After having set March 18 as my start date over 18 months ago...after
having a countdown program running on my PC for over a year...after
having made my plans and schedule based on that date...after having that
date in my dreams (really!), I have to change it.  Okay - it's only a
one day change to March 19 but still - March 18 had become an obsession
with me.

So what happened?  My daughter started dance lessons on Friday
evenings.  They were scheduled to end March 10.  Perfect!  Then a
snowstorm hit and one week's lesson was postponed - until March 17!  I
had planned to be in Ellijay with wife and daughter that evening.  Now
I'll be home.

Oh well!  She's more important that the hike (and right now, there isn't
much I'd say that about), and it gives me one more night with her!

No Chance Steve