[at-l] Tyvek housewrap source?

Thanks List (Sly, Snodrog, Fur, High Anxiety) for the info.

Both Dancing Light Gear and the ebay store "Thruhikers Closet & More" are useful
for a prospective thruhiker up here, class of '06. It's been a few year's since
I've had an acolyte for doing the AT...

This hiker is doing his gear selection, a mix of home-made and bought. Since
he's local in Mass. I think I'll ask Mara to Tuckerize him before too long. We
may do some short hikes together as time permits.

--Arthur (RockDancer)