[at-l] Waterproof Socks

On another list I recently read someone complaining that his Goretex socks
only lasted about a week.  He had tried more than one pair, and none were
durable.  He recommended Neoprene socks instead - that's the Sealskins type.
  REI sells three different neoprene socks, but I'm not sure what the
difference is, besides price.

We had some Sealskins, but never wore them, so gave them away at one of the
Rucks.  For next spring, with the 100-200 river crossings of the Gila, we
were thinking of getting some again.

Let me know if you find anyone who actually uses and can recommend some.

Ginny

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/