[at-l] Tyvek housewrap source?

In a message dated 12/7/2005 4:52:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rockdancer97@comcast.net writes:

> I know the question has been asked before,  sorry <g>. Please let me know
> where
> to buy small(er) quantities of housewrap in order to make tent groundcloths.

There's a hikerdude on Ebay that sells the no print Tyvek for ground cloths.
Kinda kills you on the shipping.

http://tinyurl.com/ahx4e

Another sells the print version for a little cheaper.  Or check out the new
developments in your area, you should be able to score some.

Sly