[at-l] clothing for a little walk

Clyde:

You won't have any problem in Maine in July-August, regardless of what you wear. I wear whatever I normally wear, cotton tee shirt, underpants, shorts, whatever is comfortable this time of year in Florida will work in a Maine summer. Your problem is in the south in November through New Years Eve.

I wear whatever I've worn in Maine, plus a down jacket, and maybe some insulated underwear. But those more familiar with early winter in the south should be your guide.

Let me know if you need any shuttling, or food drops. Maine is a great state. But there are ways to make it both great and easier.

Weary