[at-l] clothing for a little walk

: But those more familiar with early winter
: in the south should be your guide.
:
Early winter in the south is a great time to be alive. Though if one is a
Florididian, it might (artificially) feel a bit nippy.

Under Armour. Capilene medium and expedition. Frog Toggs. Liner, warm and
waterproof cover gloves. Get the liners and Warm gloves together so as to be
able to layer 'em. Not same brand, same day.. Under Armour balaclava. Wool
srocking cap. Wool tent socks. Liner socks. Smartwools.

That's all I would ever add in the coldest of hiking conditions for me, not
counting the warmer bag, yak traks, stuff like that. No need for a heavy
pack just because it's cold, Clyde.  :-)

Personally, I currently have polypro instead of Under Armour, and Wool
instead of the exped Capilene, but I use everything else as above. The other
stuff is coming as is afforded or relatives play Santa. And ze pack, she
stays Lite.

NightSweater