[at-l] Appalachian Trail history question

>          As usual, I expect no answer to the germane points I've made.

You have been asked, time and time again, to make a statement of your
interpretation of MacKaye's original plan as you understand it.  We
have asked this, time and time again, to better understand the
arguments you make (many of which are some of the worst examples of
circular logic I have ever read).

Later you will point out how nobody on the list has offered factual
opposition to you and when they do it is a "gross oversimplification"
or a "strawman argument" or they are just "feeling the pea".

What I do feel is a pounding in my head trying to make sense of nearly
anything you say.  Here are a few facts for the file (and they are
observations based upon the tone of much of your writing):

1. You do not operate on a higher intellectual plane then the people
on this list
2. You are not in possession of the One True Interpretation of MacKaye's Vision
3. You refuse to clarify your viewpoints and stick to broad, poorly
defined theory

I suppose what bothers me most is if someone were to get onto this
list with an interest in the AT they might read your rantings and
after a while decide they just don't like the AT community and not
bother with it further.  At that point the AT may has potentially lost
a life-long trail advocate.  You sit back and spew out how you are
helping the trail and everyone else is against the AT, anonymously I
might add, and all you are doing is to help divide, monopolize topics,
and drive people off this list.