[at-l] Appalachian Trail history question

--- Shane Steinkamp <shane@theplacewithnoname.com> wrote:
> I don't know what to say dude.  If I try to talk about current
> context, you accuse me of ignoring trail history.  If I talk
about trail history, you tell me I'm ignoring current context.

> Even though I used to be a member of Mensa, even I'm not smart
> enough to figure out what it is you want me to explain.

### You arguing with a drunk, Shane? We've all been down this
road -- you included:
http://www.backcountry.net/arch/at/0203/msg02880.html
but, to paraphrase Greg Brown, maybe we fear new people to the
list will think there's some merit somewhere not previously
addressed.

spendinglittletimeonthis'untoe