[at-l] Appalachian Trail history question

At 10:41 AM 10/27/2005 -0400, Arthur Gaudet wrote:
>There's got to be a nice article for ATN in
>this, anyone?

It isn't ATN anymore BTW. It is now AT JOURNEYS. I'm not fond of that.
Maybe it's just me but it's looking too slick and commercial. GM puts out a
pseudo-magazine advertising piece called JOURNEYS that looks very similar.
In fact when I got the most recent issue with the girl smiling at her horse
on the cover I mistook it for junk mail and was on the verge of tossing it
into the Post Office's recycle bin when I noticed the ATC stuff on the back
cover. At that point I pulled it back out and took another look.