[at-l] Re: Night Hike was How's yours?

At 10:01 AM 10/18/2005 -0700, Paul Magnanti wrote:
>Night hiking is simply magical! I love it. You will
>often see animals that are hidden during the day, the
>beauty is almost surreal.  Your senses are so alive.
>Even a popular trail has no people!  I do at least one
>a month. This month? I am doing 4!

Does pre-dawn count? I've only done it once, saw no wildlife but did almost
walk over a small cliff. I was in heavy woods though with no moon. I'm sure
a 'moon-bright' night would make for a better experience. I have fond
memories of wandering fields on 'moon'bright' winter nights. It was like an
eerie daylight.