[at-l] Ruck definition

Sky shared.....

"Perhaps someone will film the proceedings in Cabin C this year (and that
cabin D is beginning to develop into a rival from what I read)."

It seems to me that Cabin C is will be a bit more difficult to sleep in.  The quieter (and non imbibers...is that a word?) people will be in Cabin D.  I suspect some of them will come to party, leave early to get their beauty sleep.  I think that we have the best of both worlds as we plan the same as last year, parked in our little Winnie right next to Cabin C but still able to sleep "au natural" with my honey... which cannot be filmed!

Hugs, Hummingbird