[at-l] TJ Bitching

In a message dated 10/10/2005 11:26:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Snodrog5@aol.com writes:
*
*
*
Q. Is it ok to just go out on the AT and enjoy it just because it's a trail
to be enjoyed and just because I like to hike or do I have to think about a
lot of stuff when I see a white blaze?
*
*
*

          Some think the greater history and purpose of the Trail add to both
enjoyment of it and public support for its purpose.

              I don't know if I can answer this because I always thought of
it as a privilege rather than restraint...

*