[at-l] TJ Bitching

In a message dated 10/15/2005 12:09:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
RoksnRoots@aol.com writes:
    Like a man walking the desert thirsting for water, I would love
to hear just one report of someone building rock steps or doing trailwork.

            Please, water, just one sip, please...
----
And yet you've responded to this thread several times, R&R - without
responding at all to the comments that started it:
----
>R&R, I've asked you before if you'd consider coming to a Gathering to
>present
>your ideas about the trail and the trail community.
>This weekend's Gathering is yet another one you won't be coming to, isn't
>it?
>Your plan remains to just keep up your anonymous bitching on the Internet?
>So, how's that working out for you?
----
You want water? We've shown you where the spring is, but we can't make you
drink...