[at-l] Gathering Locations needed

In a message dated 10/11/2005 11:24:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
spiriteagle99@hotmail.com writes:

> As to Pipestem - if Warren decides to let everyone know that he isn't
> involved in the planning of the next Gathering, we may no longer be welcome
> at Concord College either.

Is Warren going to take his ball and go home?  An organization such as ALDHA
shouldn't leave itself in the position to be held hostage by the whim of any
member.

Whom would one contact at a college to propose holding the Gathering?  There
are a number of schools in western NC that may work.

Sly