[at-l] Gathering Locations needed

Mara wrote:
>Yes, Jester did get elected to the board.  If Bob Peoples took Jim's place,
>then Jester took my place.  I needed a break from the board and was glad to
>see some good people willing to get involved.  I'll probably stay active
>with ALDHA in other ways though.

Actually, Jester took my place.  Not that it really matters, but I know that
cause I had to work too damn hard to get that to happen. The Billville
reputation is mostly undeserved and it was long past time for some real
communication between Billville and the ALDHA Board.  Which means having a
Billville representative on the Board.  I think Jester will be a good one.

I know what you mean about needing a break.  We're planning on at least a
two yearhiking break - from ALDHA, from the lists, and from jobs - and a
permanent break from DC traffic.  <VBG>

Walk softly,
Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/