[at-l] Gathering Locations needed

Oh boy, "Billville" has a rep. on the Board! Or is that "Oh, no!"
-"Camo" (Associate "Billville" Member)

 Yes, Jester did get elected to the board. If Bob Peoples took Jim's place, then Jester took my place. I needed a break from the board and was glad to see some good people willing to get involved. I'll probably stay active with ALDHA in other ways though.

 Mara
 Stitches, AT99

 http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor