[at-l] TJ Bitching

In a message dated 10/5/2005 9:11:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nightwalker.at@gmail.com writes:
*
*
*
If you'll remember, I used to defend you; to try to get people to leave you
alone. But you would insult me the same as everyone else, calling me a
hypocrite when I said you brought some of it on yourself and what-not. I
don't know why you do what you do, fighting against everyone so bitterly. I
wish that you didn't. I want to like you. I want people to NOT fight against
you like they do. But you need to take responsibility for some of it and
quit tilting at windmills as if they're all anti-McKaye dragons.
*
*
*

        Ya. Get back to me when you can discuss MacKaye or advocacy
directly...

*