[at-l] Leiden Factor V???

Chainsaw,

If I were you I would definitely make an appointment with a Hemotologist
for a check up, preferably one affiliated with a teaching hospital.
How far are you from Duke or Chapel Hill?

Did you have a blood clot in your leg sometime in the past?  I was
trying to remember.  I know you had a break, right?  I was going to talk
to my daughter (the M.D.) and ask her what she thought.

It is so difficult when an active hiker has to make decisions about
limitations.  Please know that we are thinking about you.  Will be
seeing you at the SoRUCK, right?  Cabin C?

Hugs, Hummingbird