[at-l] Smokeee trip

We're getting ready to hit a cold snap in the area.  The forecast for the next week after this rain moves out by Saturday morning is
calling for highs in the 70s.  Wahoooooo!  Now we're talkin'!

The leaves around here are slowly starting to turn.  There is a tree in Momma's front yard that just went to dead leaves---dead,
dead..brown and shriveled with no color but mud brown & that tree is usually her fall flame thrower just blazing with all kinda kewl
colors.  I sure hope we do see some color.  Fall won't be the same without it.

Tenacious Tanasi

   (Shelly Hale)