[at-l] Smokeee trip

At 12:23 AM 10/7/2005 -0400, Shelly Hale wrote:
>The leaves around here are slowly starting to turn.  There is a tree in
>Momma's front yard that just went to dead leaves---dead,
>dead..brown and shriveled with no color but mud brown & that tree is
>usually her fall flame thrower just blazing with all kinda kewl
>colors.  I sure hope we do see some color.  Fall won't be the same without it.

I was in The Adirondacks on Wednesday and there was color but it was very
muted. Very few saturated reds, oranges and yellows. It is mostly tinged
with brown. Today it's raining cats and dogs so it may knock down most of
the leaves. :( The forecast is for the rain to continue through tomorrow.

It may be a WET Gathering. The forecast for Hanover is 90% chance of rain
today, 100% tomorrow and 26% Sunday.