[at-l] Smokeee trip

Cades Cove was a bit crowded, but we went late in the day, so it  wasn't too
bad.  BUT, I tell you one thing, It was a BEE ITCH coming down  off the
mountain in the dark. If the bears didn't scare the piss out of my  momma, my
driving did.  Us Floridians ain't use to winding weaving up  and down roads.. You
kneaux?

And about them leaves...I heard the same thing someone on the list  said
about leaf season and it being dry and so leaf season may not  happen.  Most peeps
up there said that the area was just going to  skip fall (Did I mention it
was 93 frickin' degrees?  IN OCTOBER??) and go  right to winter and the leaves
may not change colors at all.  93  FRICKIN' DEGREES!!! .... Whazzzup wid' dat?

GoVols
- Make touchdowns, not war - Go VOLS!

In a message dated 10/6/2005 1:16:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,