Victor: another dinosaur... Re: [at-l] Help Me!

> So, don't leave us hanging. Did you ever get to go backpacking again? And,
> what
> about Miss Tillie? Did she have the surgery? And, the old mill? What
> happened
> to the old mill??
>
> Felix J. McGillicuddy

Funny you should ask about the old mill.  We had to give that up when we
moved to Mississippi which was just about the stupidest thing we ever did.
Giving up the mill not the move (although that was pretty stupid too).  It's
still there (the mill not Mississippi (althought that's still there too)).
And that's what happened to the old mill.  As for Miss Tillie...there's a
whole lot of things we're not going to tell Mrs. Clinton.

Tin Man