[at-l] Let us eat cake

My oh my... Ain't we all justa gittin' OLD! Grey Owl? - Happy  Birthday!
Sly?  Happy Birthday.  Coosa?  Ms.  Donaldson?  You still around?  Happy belated
Birthday (it was on the  3rd... for future reference) And Leslie!  Anklebear?
Happy Belated to you,  too. (her's was the 4th).  And, while we're at it, and
for Felixeseses's  sake, Let us all remember to wish John Mellencamp Happy
Birthday tomorrow and  just so ya'll know, Felixeseses's birthday is on the 12th
(I think) and the  listmaster (the one who puts up with my missposts and crap
and chit?) Well, his  is the 13th (I think)

So, in light of all the birthday's this month, I think we should all put on
our birthday suits and get drunk and stay that way till November 1st...
Whaddya'll think?

Kelly

- Fighting for peace  is like screwing for virginity