Victor: another dinosaur... Re: [at-l] Help Me!

In a message dated 10/5/2005 3:50:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
shellydhale@earthlink.net writes:
Should we start a thread on what we were all doing in '79?
------
In June and July of '79 I worked Trail crew in Baxter Park. In October of '79
I was between colleges in Connecticut and Maine, had just been dumped by the
future Mrs. TJ, and was getting involved in my first grass roots land trust -
The Laudholm Farm in Wells, Maine. Three years later I was a college drop out
working for Bell Labs, married to Mrs. TJ, the Laudholm Trust has gone
corporate with lawyers, letterheads and people from away running things, and Mrs TJ
went for her first ever camping trip to Baxter. Them there were good times :O)

TJ