[at-l] It's finally happened!!!!! Fwd: GOOD DAY!

### So are you asserting now that neither the porn or penis
enhancements played any role in "straightening out" the
financial guy? Rrrrrrright. And we all just fell off the turnip
truck. Sheeeesh, Kell.

--- GoVolsKelly@aol.com wrote:
> Well, I guess what I meant to say is it took about six months
> of a  suspended account and about 450 password changes before
my account was all  mine again, and not used for spamming