[at-l] Message from Miss Janet...

Hey everybody.

Just wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know that Miss Janet is alive and well.  She's having some computer issues and
hasn't been able to keep in touch.  She wanted me to let you all know that she's back from vacation and misses everyone.  Right now
is a slow time for her until the Southbounders start hitting next month.  So, if you are in the area or just want to give her a
call, she'll be there.

Looks like we need to have a mini-ruck at Miss J's.  Anybody else want to head up there with me?  Email me offlist and we'll make
arrangements.

Tenacious Tanasi

   (Shelly Hale)