[at-l] It's finally happened!!!!! Fwd: GOOD DAY!

Well, I guess what I meant to say is it took about six months of a  suspended
account and about 450 password changes before my account was all  mine again,
and not used for spamming purposes.  I never did figure out who  hijacked it,
but at least it's all mine again and not some porn spammer's  psuedo-email
addy.

GoVols

- Fighting for peace  is like screwing for virginity

In a message dated 9/22/2005 11:38:33 AM Eastern Standard Time, Bror8588