[at-l] What I've got..

This is from my morning's paper. As I don't get none of those channels, I'll
probably just watch the NASCAR race...since I don't get that channel neither,
I'll have to go someplace that does.

John Mellencamp is one of several artists performing in the concert
benefit "ReAct Now: Music & Relief," 7 p.m. Saturday on MTV, VH1 and CMT. Other
artists lined up for the event include the Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney, Neil
Young, Sheryl Crow, Kelly Clarkson, the Neville Brothers and Kanye West.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98