[at-l] Natural Disasters...

The Ark of the Covenant was not a boat...
-"Camo"

In a message dated 9/7/2005 9:41:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time, camojack@comcast.net writes:
The 32 gallons in the tank on my boat are in the best place in the event that the water got that high. Of course, if the water got THAT high, based on where I live...an ARK might be more in order.

I thought an ARK was a boat.  I have seen many boat names but never saw one called an ARK.

SkylanderFrom camojack at comcast.net  Wed Sep  7 23:24:21 2005
From: camojack at comcast.net (camojack@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Sep  8 00:27:53 2005
Subject: [at-l] Another point of view

"Gimme a break."

How 'bout taking your own advice?
-"Camo"

From: camojack at comcast.net (camojack@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Sep  8 04:08:07 2005
Subject: [at-l] People reach out

I sent this once before, but due to it being "BCC"ed to multiple lists (I surmise), I received an automated response from THIS list that it was awaiting moderator approval. Thus far, that has not been forthcoming, and as this is somewhat time sensitive information, I'm sending it again...
-"Camo"

Attached Message