[at-l] Pack Liners

In a message dated 8/23/2005 2:06:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wandering.bull@gmail.com writes:

> Many people thought I was a day hiker but they were...dead wrong.

Obviously!

Your weight, in pounds, with five days of food is certainly doable (allowing
13 lbs for gear), but I'm still surprised you were able to carry the gear that
you needed and that amount of food in that small a space.

A pic of the pack on the net (say that three times fast) looks great and it's
cheap enough.

I have to confess I haven't read your journal yet, I intend to.  A quick
glance at your stats is impressive in the fact, you only spent one night in a town
and had only one zero day.

Sly