[at-l] Pack Liners

Forgot to answer one of your questions. The most food I carried was
for about 10 days in southern Florida but this was before I knew what
I was doing and I was planning to eat much more than I needed (I
weighed 255 lbs then, now I weigh 180).

The Wandering Bull
FT & AT 2005 / trailjournals.com/wanderingbull