[at-l] Pack Liners

Sly,

 I did like my pack a great deal although Wayne Gregory (that is of
Gregory packs) told me it should be uncomfortable since it doesn't
transfer weight much. It was perfectly uncomfortable but no doubt he
knows his stuff - I imagine most of the weight was on my shoulders.
Worked for me.

Don't worry about reading my journal, there are others that are
better. I actually took 17 zero days on the AT but the journal doesn't
reflect it (the whole trip took 3 months 24 days with my total days
spent walking being 99 or something like that).

The Wandering Bull
FT & AT 2005 / trailjournals.com/wanderingbull