   Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 16:42:54 -0700
   From: maurer@earthlink.net
Subject: XUL

Hey all,

Glen and I made some notes from our last 50 mile trip and posted
them today. We were testing some new stuff, which put my
baseweight down to about 4 3/4 lb. and Glen's down to about 3
3/4 lb. Pretty darned light if you asked me! Anyway, if anybody
cares to peruse our notes and pics, we've posted them here -
http://tinyurl.com/bb8rh.

Mike Maurer
Gossamer Gear