[at-l] Hero Worship Dept.: Hiking Entrepreneurs....

Why I think we should buy from the cottage-industry types

Also, they need something to live on, and it's up to us to help keep them in business, if their products are good.  I didn't say that too well, but it's a reflection of the matriarch of New Harmony, IN, who always buys art from living artists, because she says that they have to have something to live on.  Her mother kept a warehouse full of old masters.  anklebear