[at-l] Cell phones VS Nature - An attempt to clarify -LONG(Saunterer)

>>>By now it's obvious this argument is being used to avoid everything else that is being said...

Just what is being said?  Is the trail not preserved by and for the use of people?  Dang, and all this time I was wrong.  I was out
there doing trail maintenance on a trial that's to be preserved for the use of animals.  Hmmm....now, I just gotta figure out how to
make that ole bear stay on it and not trample through the wilderness.  Sheesh....that'll be difficult.  Where's that bear spray when
I need it?  Anybody got some bearbells I can use?

Tenacious Tanasi
   (Shelly Hale)