[at-l] Cell phones VS Nature - An attempt to clarify -LONG(Saunterer)

>> Oh...  You actually mean to say that MacKaye describes the
>> actual trail as being something that's for people?

> Yes

Well, you could have said that like three or four years ago and saved us a
lot of grief.  Why have you argued for so long that this wasn't the case?

> but I mostly meant your wiseass answer like the
> above, which bypasses the point I was making, and proves it
> at the same time,

So I bypass a point and prove it at the same time...  Um...  OK...

> wasn't adequate to what we are discussing and the way we are
> discussing it.

You mean by me trying to discuss our relationship to nature, and you calling
me a bunch of names post after post without providing anything to support
anything you say?

>             Your answer shows how disingenuous your argument
> is and how  desperately you avoid any evidence of MacKaye's
> plans for AT wilderness.

Oh...  There it is again.  Yes.  I hate MacKaye, the AT, and wilderness.
Thanks for reminding me.

>              I once saw Jim Owen say he was trying to avoid
> the List being hijacked. From reading these deliberately
> evasive answers I think I know what is being hijacked here.

You hate this list.  You've said so directly in the past.  Why the concern
now?

> The Trail Community is incorrigible to the formal Trail
> and mostly treats it as a source of taunting and internecine
> Trail politics. They don't like hearing it, and they don't
> like the people who tell it - but the proof is all right
> here...

Yes.  Thank you for reminding us for the bazillionth time how much we all
hate the trail here.

Very helpful.  Very positive.

Thank you.

Shane