[at-l] Cell phones VS Nature - An attempt to clarify - LONG(Saunterer)

In a message dated 8/20/2005 12:20:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ellen@clinic.net writes:
*
*
*
Uses contrary to the "purpose" of the trail; uses that damage the sense of
wildness the builders have sought over the decades are clearly inappropriate.
Some obviously prefer more comfort than the AT provides. That doesn't mean that
desire should be catered to.
*
*
*

            ***     Good post Weary. But I'm afraid every valid Trail
reference you cite will be ignored, as well as your meaning, and we are going to be
repeatedly brought back to this "the Trail was meant for people" argument. By
now it's obvious this argument is being used to avoid everything else that is
being said...

*